Jumat, 13 Juni 2008

Non'h Ies

Late Night Poem

When the night comes

I barely close my eyes

It’s just because of you

And only you

You’re my night

You always fill my mind

With many beautiful thought

You’ve enlighten my day

And I would never want an end

Maybe someday I’ll come to you

And fulfill my only dream

To have u by my side

And cherish u with all the love that I got

O girl you’re just so beautiful

Though you’re an angel

Who’s come to teach me about the beauty of love

My angel, o my dear angel

Save me from this nasty life of mine

And please bring your beauty into my world

So I can lit up my life

With the joyous light of your love

Klimponk

2 komentar:

YOGYAKARTA ALWAYS ON MY MIND mengatakan...

Ternyata sampean romantis juga ya...ga ngiro aku

Mr. Becks mengatakan...

Ei...poto na boleh juag tu...banyak juga ya kenalan cewe cakep nya..bagi2 dong....SELAMAT DAN SUKSES ATAS HASIL MID NYA...Semoga Bisa ditularkan spirit dan ilmu nya mas...