Rabu, 11 Juni 2008

God's Gift

Love is a beautiful thing

Love is a great gift

U are the picture of love for me

U are God’s true finest creation

When the night comes

When the stars start to shine

And the moon bring light to the dark

All won’t be complete

Without u by my side

You’re the one who bring lights to my night

A light that is so bright

Shine through my deepest & darkest lonely heart

So farewell my dark and lonely night

And now comes my bright night

My expectation has come to an end

Thank u God for relieving me out of my sorrow

By sending me such a beautiful angel

Klimponk

4 komentar:

nonh audrey mengatakan...

wow!!
hebaaddd... bisa berkata- kata seperti itu jugaa....
ciiieeee'eelah!!
two thumbs up...

mrongos itu cantik mengatakan...

mas...kamu tuh romantis juga ya.. ga nyangka..

orang-pintar mengatakan...

nice poem,i can use for referent, but i still don't believe with yours

Tria Meidiansari mengatakan...

wah mas...siapa ni beautiful angel??? aku ya?? hehehe...mbok ya ngomong langsung aja...
baru tau klo mas ucok yang sak-sak'e ternyata puitis juga...